@cacommenceauj: L'intégralité de l'émission est disponible sur notre chaîne YouTube #CCA

Ça commence aujourd’hui
Ça commence aujourd’hui
Open In TikTok:
Region: FR
Wednesday 13 September 2023 06:55:05 GMT
26809
439
7
5

Music

Download

Comments

sandhya131313
Sandhya :
il s'exprime mieux que ça d'habitude, avec ces euuuuh toute les 10 secondes il ma soulé 😅
2023-09-15 08:52:26
2
priscillas82
Priscilla :
Résolu en 15 jours 😳 alors pourquoi on ne retrouve pas le petit Émile
2023-09-22 06:32:28
2
ninievray
annieconstance :
je l'adore
2023-09-13 10:34:30
1
soleil_80
sylvie :
Résolu en 15 jours.. hé bien !
2023-09-21 12:02:11
1
_.deet._
Pinpin en slip de guerre :
😂😂😂😂😂 les vosgien durs et taiseux , le parisien qui l'ouvre. non mais le contexte en fait 😜
2023-09-14 20:22:41
0
To see more videos from user @cacommenceauj, please go to the Tikwm homepage.

Other Videos

Convicted serial killer Anthony Kirkland appeared in a Hamilton County courtroom to try to get his death sentence overturned. Kirkland was given a death sentence for the murders of 14-year-old Casonya Crawford in 2006 and the 2009 killing of 13-year-old SCPA student Esme Kenney. Before his trial began, he pleaded guilty to killing two other women. He had previously served a 16-year sentence for killing his girlfriend. In May of 2016, the Ohio Supreme Court said Kirkland should get a new sentencing hearing. The decision stems from a Florida court ruling that changed some of the sentencing procedures. Now, Assistant Prosecutor Mark Piepmeier says they'll have to basically put on a new trial, even though the guilty verdict isn't in question. He says the new jury will have to know what Kirkland did to weigh it against any mitigating factors the defense will present. Piepmeier says it's terrible the victims' families will have to go through this again.
Convicted serial killer Anthony Kirkland appeared in a Hamilton County courtroom to try to get his death sentence overturned. Kirkland was given a death sentence for the murders of 14-year-old Casonya Crawford in 2006 and the 2009 killing of 13-year-old SCPA student Esme Kenney. Before his trial began, he pleaded guilty to killing two other women. He had previously served a 16-year sentence for killing his girlfriend. In May of 2016, the Ohio Supreme Court said Kirkland should get a new sentencing hearing. The decision stems from a Florida court ruling that changed some of the sentencing procedures. Now, Assistant Prosecutor Mark Piepmeier says they'll have to basically put on a new trial, even though the guilty verdict isn't in question. He says the new jury will have to know what Kirkland did to weigh it against any mitigating factors the defense will present. Piepmeier says it's terrible the victims' families will have to go through this again. "This guy is evil in capital letters. He's just a horrible human being and there's just nothing good about him." During the hearing, Judge Charles Kubicki disqualified himself at the prosecution's request. Piepmeier expressed concern that since Judge Kubicki had already sentenced Kirkland to death once, a second death sentence could open the case up to appeal. However, a new jury could sentence Kirkland to life in prison. Kirkland also agreed to one of his attorneys request to leave his case because he has too many other capital cases. Norm Aubin will remain and another attorney will join him.#crime #truestory #truecrime #case #fyp #viral #murder #usa #foryou

About