@megiks_88: #смешноевидео упал с парты

Megiks
Megiks
Open In TikTok:
Region: US
Thursday 16 July 2026 08:24:53 GMT
57666
2764
65
6729

Music

Download

Comments

To see more videos from user @megiks_88, please go to the Tikwm homepage.

Other Videos

KARMELO ANTHONY NEW TRIAL HEARING — DAY 1: OPENING STATEMENTS Today began the hearing on Karmelo Anthony’s motion for a new trial, and the defense and prosecution presented two VERY different versions of how the original trial was handled. The defense argued that much of the case was essentially handled through what they characterized as a “shadow docket,” with significant matters occurring off the record. They argued that Karmelo’s first in-person court appearance wasn’t until jury selection, that numerous discussions weren’t preserved on the record, and that the public and media had limited access to the proceedings. They also challenged the decision not to provide an overflow courtroom and suggested that the restrictions could amount to a Waller violation involving Karmelo’s right to a public trial. The defense also addressed agreements made between the original defense team and prosecutors that kept certain character evidence away from the jury. According to the defense, that didn’t just exclude potentially negative information about Karmelo—it also excluded information concerning Austin and Hunter Metcalf, including alleged aggressive conduct toward others and evidence the defense characterized as showing racial animosity. The defense said the court will also hear evidence about alleged threats made toward Karmelo that they say are nowhere in the original record. They indicated they expect to call approximately 12 witnesses and introduce around 40 exhibits during this hearing. The prosecution, however, argued that much of what the defense is now challenging was actually agreed upon by BOTH SIDES during the original case. Prosecutors pointed out that after Karmelo received a verdict he didn’t want, he changed attorneys, and his new legal team is now challenging procedures his previous attorneys participated in. The prosecution also pushed back against the Waller argument and maintained that certain off-the-record conversations are part of how proceedings are sometimes handled in Texas. But prosecutors also revealed just how serious the security concerns surrounding this case allegedly became. They said threats were being made against people on BOTH sides and that attorneys feared for their lives. They even described concerns that a racist individual could enter the courthouse and attempt to harm Karmelo. According to the prosecution, the judge who previously lowered Karmelo’s bond received extremely vile and racist threats. Prosecutors said they themselves were simultaneously being called racist for prosecuting Karmelo and “too woke” for not seeking the death penalty. The prosecution argued that these threats explain some of the unusual precautions taken during the case, including decisions about what information was placed on the Odyssey docket, saying those measures were intended to protect the people involved—not secretly deprive Karmelo of his rights. And this is only opening statements. The defense says it has 12 witnesses and approximately 40 exhibits to present. #KarmeloAnthony #KarmeloAnthonyTrial #austinmetcalf #karmelo #MotionForNewTrial
KARMELO ANTHONY NEW TRIAL HEARING — DAY 1: OPENING STATEMENTS Today began the hearing on Karmelo Anthony’s motion for a new trial, and the defense and prosecution presented two VERY different versions of how the original trial was handled. The defense argued that much of the case was essentially handled through what they characterized as a “shadow docket,” with significant matters occurring off the record. They argued that Karmelo’s first in-person court appearance wasn’t until jury selection, that numerous discussions weren’t preserved on the record, and that the public and media had limited access to the proceedings. They also challenged the decision not to provide an overflow courtroom and suggested that the restrictions could amount to a Waller violation involving Karmelo’s right to a public trial. The defense also addressed agreements made between the original defense team and prosecutors that kept certain character evidence away from the jury. According to the defense, that didn’t just exclude potentially negative information about Karmelo—it also excluded information concerning Austin and Hunter Metcalf, including alleged aggressive conduct toward others and evidence the defense characterized as showing racial animosity. The defense said the court will also hear evidence about alleged threats made toward Karmelo that they say are nowhere in the original record. They indicated they expect to call approximately 12 witnesses and introduce around 40 exhibits during this hearing. The prosecution, however, argued that much of what the defense is now challenging was actually agreed upon by BOTH SIDES during the original case. Prosecutors pointed out that after Karmelo received a verdict he didn’t want, he changed attorneys, and his new legal team is now challenging procedures his previous attorneys participated in. The prosecution also pushed back against the Waller argument and maintained that certain off-the-record conversations are part of how proceedings are sometimes handled in Texas. But prosecutors also revealed just how serious the security concerns surrounding this case allegedly became. They said threats were being made against people on BOTH sides and that attorneys feared for their lives. They even described concerns that a racist individual could enter the courthouse and attempt to harm Karmelo. According to the prosecution, the judge who previously lowered Karmelo’s bond received extremely vile and racist threats. Prosecutors said they themselves were simultaneously being called racist for prosecuting Karmelo and “too woke” for not seeking the death penalty. The prosecution argued that these threats explain some of the unusual precautions taken during the case, including decisions about what information was placed on the Odyssey docket, saying those measures were intended to protect the people involved—not secretly deprive Karmelo of his rights. And this is only opening statements. The defense says it has 12 witnesses and approximately 40 exhibits to present. #KarmeloAnthony #KarmeloAnthonyTrial #austinmetcalf #karmelo #MotionForNewTrial

About