@sbsnews_au: An Israeli military operation to remove illegal Israeli settlers in the village of Qusra this week had forced Palestinians out of their homes. The Israeli military said it had managed to dismantle two illegal settler outposts, which had been used by settlers to besiege Palestinian homes in the occupied West Bank. After being moved on, a resident told SBS Arabic the settlers have returned. Meanwhile, multiple Palestinian households were told to leave their homes, which were allegedly used by the military as “barracks”. The tensions in Qusra have left the village on edge this week, drawing criticism from both the US and the Israeli governments. It comes amid continuing violence and displacement in the occupied West Bank. Read more @sbsnews_au (link in bio).

SBS News
SBS News
Open In TikTok:
Region: AU
Saturday 15 August 2026 05:37:42 GMT
344706
16758
0
726

Music

Download

Comments

There are no more comments for this video.
To see more videos from user @sbsnews_au, please go to the Tikwm homepage.

Other Videos


About