@yeli.heidecker: Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Pasta! All the cozy flavors of chicken pot pie, but with pasta instead. Ingredients: 1–1½ lbs chicken 1 box uncooked pasta 1 bag frozen mixed veggies 8 oz cream cheese 1 can cream of chicken soup 32 oz chicken broth, divided Garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper + optional paprika Directions: 1. Dump chicken, veggies, cream cheese, soup, seasonings + half the broth into your crockpot. 2. Cook on HIGH about 2 hours. Shred and stir. 3. Add remaining broth + uncooked pasta. 4. Cook on HIGH another 45–90 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. No boiling, no extra pots, and dinner is DONE! Save this for your next busy night. Provecho! #crocktober #simpledinner #easydinner #crockpotrecipes

Yeli Heidecker
Yeli Heidecker
Open In TikTok:
Region: US
Wednesday 21 October 2026 02:14:02 GMT
732
43
15
1

Music

Download

Comments

eviedoll0417
Evie Phelps :
Ok yum! Gotta try this!!
2026-10-21 03:24:59
1
budgeteatwithme
budgeteatwithme :
This looks so quick and easy! Going to be trying tomorrow!
2026-10-21 22:56:27
1
mariiahslife
mariiahslife :
This looks so good
2026-10-21 04:23:39
1
__michellemendezz
Michelle ✨ :
That looks so good 😍
2026-10-21 22:26:37
1
tanyagalvezzzz
Tanya Torres :
My kind of dinner!
2026-10-21 03:17:03
1
terena.valenti
terena.valenti :
Oo looks amazing
2026-10-21 12:41:44
0
eliza__xo
Elizabeth :
Simple is the best
2026-10-22 17:18:30
0
lilianavf14
lilianavf14 :
🥰🥰
2026-10-22 01:12:25
0
To see more videos from user @yeli.heidecker, please go to the Tikwm homepage.

Other Videos

Everyone, I want to explain why I’ve reached the point of considering PTS (putting this little one to sleep) as an option… Please believe me when I say this is not an easy decision, even though this little one is still alive and eating. The tumour on the face has grown so large that some areas have become infected, with pus and bleeding. The same goes for the areas around the eyes, nose and mouth. If left untreated, the tumour will continue to grow, causing even more suffering. To understand the full extent of the condition, a CT scan is needed first. The estimated cost is around RM2,000–RM4,000, excluding surgery and other expenses, which could easily exceed another RM4,000. If surgery is performed, there is a possibility that a large portion of the left side of the face, including the eye, nose and jaw, may need to be removed. I’ve included a picture from Google to illustrate what the outcome might look like after surgery. Please understand that it is only a reference to show what could happen, not a definite prediction of how this little one will look afterwards. Even if the surgery is successful, who will take care of this little one? If tube feeding, daily nutritional support and long-term nursing care are needed, is there anyone who would be able and willing to provide that level of care? At the moment, I’m already caring for cats with CKD, kittens, cats with FeLV and FIP, as well as the Pulau Ketam kittens who are still waiting for their forever homes. I’m also caring for a cat with lymphoma who is still undergoing chemotherapy, which costs around RM300–RM700 per week. I’ve asked for help with the treatment costs before, even providing the vet’s letter, but the response was very limited. The treatment expenses are still ongoing to this day. That is why I have to consider not just the financial costs, but also this little one’s quality of life and whether I can realistically provide the care needed. I’m truly sorry for even considering PTS as one of the options. It’s not something I want to do. I simply don’t want this little one to continue suffering. But at the same time, I don’t want to give up if there is still a chance for us to help. If anyone is able to contribute towards the medical expenses or is willing to take over this little one’s care after surgery, please leave a comment. If there is still a chance for us to fight for this little one together, I will try. I just want to make the best decision for this little one, not the easiest decision for myself. 😔
Everyone, I want to explain why I’ve reached the point of considering PTS (putting this little one to sleep) as an option… Please believe me when I say this is not an easy decision, even though this little one is still alive and eating. The tumour on the face has grown so large that some areas have become infected, with pus and bleeding. The same goes for the areas around the eyes, nose and mouth. If left untreated, the tumour will continue to grow, causing even more suffering. To understand the full extent of the condition, a CT scan is needed first. The estimated cost is around RM2,000–RM4,000, excluding surgery and other expenses, which could easily exceed another RM4,000. If surgery is performed, there is a possibility that a large portion of the left side of the face, including the eye, nose and jaw, may need to be removed. I’ve included a picture from Google to illustrate what the outcome might look like after surgery. Please understand that it is only a reference to show what could happen, not a definite prediction of how this little one will look afterwards. Even if the surgery is successful, who will take care of this little one? If tube feeding, daily nutritional support and long-term nursing care are needed, is there anyone who would be able and willing to provide that level of care? At the moment, I’m already caring for cats with CKD, kittens, cats with FeLV and FIP, as well as the Pulau Ketam kittens who are still waiting for their forever homes. I’m also caring for a cat with lymphoma who is still undergoing chemotherapy, which costs around RM300–RM700 per week. I’ve asked for help with the treatment costs before, even providing the vet’s letter, but the response was very limited. The treatment expenses are still ongoing to this day. That is why I have to consider not just the financial costs, but also this little one’s quality of life and whether I can realistically provide the care needed. I’m truly sorry for even considering PTS as one of the options. It’s not something I want to do. I simply don’t want this little one to continue suffering. But at the same time, I don’t want to give up if there is still a chance for us to help. If anyone is able to contribute towards the medical expenses or is willing to take over this little one’s care after surgery, please leave a comment. If there is still a chance for us to fight for this little one together, I will try. I just want to make the best decision for this little one, not the easiest decision for myself. 😔

About